Have - a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent.
Release form and composition
It has come in the form of coated tablets.
The active ingredient of the drug is ibuprofen, in one tablet it contains 400 mg.
Auxiliary components are silicon dioxide, colloidal anhydrous, corn starch, sodium starch glycolate (type A), polyethylene glycol 4000, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E 171), povidone (K 30), magnesium stearate.
Indications for use
Have applied when:
- Febrile syndrome due to infectious or catarrhal diseases;
- Degenerative-inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including ankylosing spondylitis, persona-Turner disease, arthritis in SLE, osteochondrosis, as well as juvenile, gouty, psoriatic, chronic and rheumatoid arthritis;
- Pain syndrome caused by radiculitis, ossalgia, myalgia, tendonitis, bursitis, arthralgia, neuralgia, neuralgic amyotrophy, tendovaginitis;
- Migraines, headache and toothache;
- Adnexitis, algomenorrhea and other inflammatory processes in the pelvis;
- Postoperative and post-traumatic pain syndrome, accompanied by inflammation.
As part of complex treatment, Imet is used in inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs of infectious genesis with pain and / or fever.
As an antipyretic, Imat is taken at elevated body temperature due to acute respiratory infections, influenza, vaccination, etc.
Imet is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to ibuprofen, any excipient, acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs, including if a patient has a history of rhinitis, urticaria and / or bronchoconstruction as a result of taking any non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Also have not be taken when:
- Intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid (complete or incomplete);
- Active liver disease;
- Severe heart failure;
- Inflammatory bowel disease;
- Active gastrointestinal bleeding;
- Intracranial hemorrhage;
- Hemorrhagic diathesis;
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders;
- Progressive kidney disease;
- Severe hepatic / renal failure;
- Exacerbations of erosive and ulcerative diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
In addition, the use of the drug is contraindicated:
- Children up to 12 years;
- In the period after coronary artery bypass surgery;
- In the third trimester of pregnancy.
In the first two trimesters of pregnancy, Imat is prescribed, but only if the expected benefit to the woman outweighs the potential risks to the fetus.
Dosing and Administration
It is recommended to take it after meals or during a meal (to reduce the risk of side effects or reduce their severity).
The doctor determines the dose and duration of treatment individually, depending on the evidence and the severity of the patient's condition.
When pain syndrome is usually prescribed 1 / 2-1 tablet two or three times a day.
The interval between doses must be at least 4 hours.
The maximum permissible daily dose for children 12-15 years old is 100 mg ibuprofen (2.5 tablets), for adolescents over 15 years old and adults - 1200 mg (3 tablets).
When using Imet, the following undesirable reactions are possible:
- Arrhythmia, heart failure, arterial hypertension; there are isolated cases of arterial thromboembolism, stroke and myocardial infarction as a result of taking the drug in high doses and / or for a long time;
- Leukopenia, anemia, thrombocytopenia, pancytopenia, agranulocytosis;
- Violation of the mode of wakefulness, sleep, dizziness, headache, irritability, feeling of causeless anxiety, depression, emotional lability, increased fatigue; very rarely - psychomotor agitation and convulsions;
- Liver dysfunction, hepatorenal syndrome, hepatitis, toxic liver damage, acute liver failure;
- Dry mouth, heartburn, pain in the epigastric region, flatulence, nausea and / or vomiting, digestive disorders and stool; rarely - ulcerative stomatitis, ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum 12, gastrointestinal bleeding, gastritis, esophagitis, pancreatitis;
- Alopecia, photosensitivity, Lyell's syndrome, dry skin, Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
- Skin rash, urticaria, pruritus, erythema multiforme, rhinitis, anaphylactoid type reactions, up to anaphylactic shock. With hypersensitivity possible attacks of asthma, bronchospasm;
- Edemas (mainly in patients with renal insufficiency and arterial hypertension), polyuria, cystitis, oliguria, interstitial nephritis, necrosis of the renal papillae, nephrotic syndrome, hyperuricemia.
When taking excessive doses of Imat may develop disorders of the central nervous system, including headache, drowsiness, dizziness, tinnitus, slower reactions, in children - myoclonic convulsions. Also, overdose causes nausea and / or vomiting, pain in the epigastric region, asthma attacks, renal / liver dysfunction, and coffee-colored vomiting, indicating gastrointestinal bleeding. With the further intake of high doses of the drug nystagmus, cyanosis, depression of the respiratory function develops, fainting, metabolic acidosis, acute renal failure, coma occur. There is no specific antidote for ibuprofen. In case of overdose, it is necessary to do a gastric lavage and enterosorbent. Further treatment is symptomatic. In case of cardiac arrest, urgent resuscitation is performed.
It is used to reduce the severity of inflammation and pain, it does not affect the progression of the disease.
In the absence of an antipyretic effect for 2 days and anesthetic effect for 3 days, discontinue use of the drug and consult a doctor.
With prolonged treatment increases the risk of damage to the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, the formation of peptic ulcers and the development of bleeding, therefore, regular monitoring of the picture of peripheral blood, kidney and liver functions is necessary.
It should be borne in mind that ibuprofen:
- May displace sulfonylurea derivatives, oral hypoglycemic drugs, indirect anticoagulants and hydantoin derivatives from bonds with plasma proteins;
- Increases the concentration of lithium carbonate, digoxin and phenytoin in the blood plasma;
- Enhances the effect of anticoagulants;
- Increases toxicity of methotrexate and baclofen.
- Reduces the effect of beta-blockers, diuretics and ACE inhibitors.
At simultaneous use of Imet with
- Kolestiramin - decreases the absorption of ibuprofen;
- Glucocorticosteroids - increases the risk of side effects from the gastrointestinal tract;
- ASA - reduced plasma concentration of ibuprofen;
- Magnesium hydroxide - increases the initial absorption of ibuprofen;
- Warfarin - possible formation of hematomas, increased bleeding time, the release of blood in the urine;
- Anticoagulants - increases the risk of bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract.
Advil, Advil Liquid Dzhels, Brufen SR, ArtroCam, Deblock, Burana, Ibuprom Max, Ibuprom, Nurofen, Bonifen, Ibuprofen, Nurofen active, Nurofen Express, MIG 400, Solpaflex, Faspik.
Terms and conditions of storage
It should be stored at temperatures up to 30 ºC in a place protected from sunlight. Shelf life - 3 years.