Ignation is a complex homeopathic medicine used to treat depression, psychosomatic disorders, and menstrual disorders.
Release form and composition
The drug release:
- Ignacy compositum - in the form of homeopathic granules, 10 g in dark glass jars;
- Ignatia Homaccord - in the form of drops, 30 ml each in dark glass bottles.
The composition of Ignacy compositum includes active substances:
- Kalanchoe Daygremonta (Kalanchoedaigremontiana);
- Ignacy bitter (Stryсhnosignatii);
- The poison of the snake Bushmaster surakuku (Lachesis).
Therapeutic action (anti-depressive, sedative, antispasmodic, anti-anxiety) Ignacy Gomaccord is due to the properties of the active ingredients:
- Moschusmoschiferus - the dried secret of the male musk deer, used for fussiness, nervousness, convulsive crying and screaming, fear, hysteria, fearfulness, a feeling of coma in the throat, confused speech (animal component);
- Strychnosignatia - dry seeds of Ignatia bitter, positively affecting the nervous system during hysteria and nervous exhaustion (plant component).
Indications for use
Ignacy Gomaccord is prescribed for the treatment of:
- Psychosomatic disorders and hysterical aphonia;
- Emotional lability;
- Paradoxical symptoms and mania;
- Depression (including menopausal and neurotic).
Ignacy compositum is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of menopausal and premenstrual syndrome, accompanied by "hot flushes", excessive sweating and other disorders of the neurovegetative sphere.
It is contraindicated to use Ignacy in case of hypersensitivity to the drug components.
Dosing and Administration
Ignation Gomakkord taken orally or sublingually up to 3 times a day, observing the intervals with eating (half an hour before or 2 hours after it).
A single dosage is determined by age:
- 5 drops - children 2-6 years;
- 7 drops - children 6-12 years old;
- 10 drops - adults and children from 12 years.
Before taking the solution must be diluted in a small amount of water (sufficient volume - 1 teaspoon). On the first day of treatment and in acute conditions, the drug can be taken every hour, but not more than 9 single doses per day.
Ignacy compositum take sublingual. If there are no other instructions of the doctor, the single dose makes 5-10 granules, frequency rate of use - up to 5 times a day.
Usually, the duration of the treatment course is determined by the doctor individually, depending on the indications, the presence of concomitant diseases, age and response to the therapy.
Reception Ignatia in the recommended instruction dosages to the occurrence of side effects usually does not.
Before taking the drug, as well as the development during treatment of any atypical symptoms, it is recommended to consult with your doctor.
According to the testimony of Ignacy Gomakkord can be taken simultaneously with other homeopathic medicines:
- Nervoheel with night fears, psychogenic hiccups, hypochondria, depression, increased nervous excitability, quarrel, mania;
- Nux vomika-Gomakkordom, Nervoheel, Traumel S, Mucosa compositum - with ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease;
- Klimakt-Heel - in menopausal depressive states;
- Viburcol, Nervoheel (alternately or simultaneously) - with prolonged and frequent crying in children;
- Hepel, Cerebrum compositum H, Vertigoheel, Esculius compositum - in atherosclerosis, accompanied by headache and depression;
- Bronhalis-Heel, Engistol, Mucosa compositum - for bronchial asthma.
Ignatia analogues belonging to the same clinical and pharmacological group include Remens, Klimakt-Heel and Anticlimax.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Ignacy Gomaccord's shelf life is 5 years, Ignacy compositum is 3 years.