Influenza Heel is a homeopathic medicine with antiviral, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and detoxification effects, used in the treatment of influenza and other acute respiratory infections.
Release form and composition
Influenza Heel is produced in the form of tablets and solution for injections, which include the following components: Eupatorium perfoliatum (steadily pierced-leaved), Aconitum napellus (worm), Phosphorus (white phosphorus), Bryonia (white step), Lachesis mutus (snake venom surukuku).
Auxiliary substances in the preparation of Influenza Heel are:
- Tablets - lactose, magnesium stearate;
- Solution for injection - water for injection, sodium chloride.
Tablets are available in plastic containers of 50 pieces; injection solution - in ampoules of 1.1 ml, 5 ampoules per pack.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Influenza Heel applies:
- With flu and parainfluenza;
- With other acute respiratory viral infections, accompanied by symptoms of intoxication and severe fever;
- In order to prevent influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections.
According to the instructions, Influenza Heel is not used when the patient has hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Influenza Heel tablets are intended for oral administration. They are taken 15 minutes before a meal or one hour after it.
Single dosage of Influenza Heel tablets:
- Adults and children over 12 years old - 1 tablet;
- Children 6-12 years old - ¾ tablet.
With the flu and other acute respiratory viral infections (at the beginning of the disease) tablets are taken in a single dosage every 15 minutes for 2 hours sublingually. After improving the condition, the drug is taken three times a day.
In order to prevent influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections in the period of epidemics, the drug is taken in the morning and evening in a single dosage; in the autumn-winter period - only in the morning.
Solution for injection Influenza Heel, according to the instructions, you can enter intramuscularly, intravenously, subcutaneously, in the acupuncture points, the method of biopuncture (segmented). At the same time, a single dosage of the solution is: for children over 12 years old and adults - 1.1 ml, for children 6-12 years old - 0.7 ml. The drug is administered for therapeutic purposes in the first, second, third, fifth, seventh days of the disease, in the prophylactic - 1-3 times a week.
If parenteral administration of the drug is not possible, then it is taken in the form of "drinking vials."
At the initial stage of the flu, in an easy course without complications, it is possible to use the Flu-Heel as a monotherapy (both solution and tablets).
In severe influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections, Grigor-Helel is taken at the same time as Gripp-Heel.
Prevention of influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections can be carried out only by the preparation of Influenza Heel or by alternating this drug and Engystol (one day Engistol, another - Influenza Heel or 7 days Influenza Heel, 7 days - Engistol).
With flu in young children, this homeopathic remedy is recommended to be combined with Engystol and Viburcol.
Additionally used for influenza, complicated:
- Acute rhinitis - nasal spray Euphorbium compositum.
- Angina - Angin-Heel S;
- Laryngotracheitis or bronchitis - Lymphomyosot Bronhalis-Heel, Traumel C, Echinacea Compositum C;
- Laryngospasm - Viburcol.
With frequent acute respiratory viral infections to accelerate the elimination of the virus and its toxins from the body, the simultaneous use of Limfomyozot, Engystol, Echinacea Compositum C with Flu-Heel is recommended.
The drug is well tolerated by patients.
When used in individuals with hypersensitivity to the individual components of this homeopathic remedy, allergic reactions may develop.
When using Flu-Heel, it should be borne in mind that:
- The sooner drug treatment is started, the faster the therapeutic effect will be achieved;
- In order to fully detoxify the body, it is recommended that, after normalization of the patient’s condition, for another 3-5 days, continue to use the drug;
- You can use the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding after prior consultation with your doctor;
- Since the lactose is included in the Influenza Heel tablets, if a patient is intolerant of certain sugars, they should consult a doctor before treatment;
- Reception of this homeopathic remedy does not reduce the level of concentration and the speed of psychomotor reactions and does not affect the ability to drive a car and other mechanisms.
- It is possible to take this drug with other drugs;
- There is no information about the cases of drug overdose.
The drug has no structural analogues.
Terms and conditions of storage
Influenza Heel should be stored at a temperature of 15-25 ° in places with limited access of children no more than five years.