Highlander pochechuyny or gooseberry is an annual herbaceous plant, preparations from which have laxative, hemostatic, vasoconstrictor, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and diuretic properties.
The widespread use of the mountaineer as a medicinal plant is explained by its chemical composition. It is established that the goose grass contains the following components:
- Vitamin K;
- Pectic substances;
- essential oil;
- Ascorbic acid;
- Flavonoids - quercetin, avikulyarin, hyperoside, rutin, isoquercitrin and quercetin;
- Organic acids;
In the roots of the mountaineer Pochechuynogo contains oxymethylanthraquinones.
Due to the healing properties of the mountaineer of the kidney, the aerial part of the plant is widely used in traditional and traditional medicine.
Drugs that contain crushed raw materials of Pomeranian mountain have analgesic, hemostatic and mild laxative effect. They are used to improve the activity of the cardiovascular system, enhance coagulation and increase blood viscosity, as well as toning the muscles of the uterus.
In folk medicine, decoctions, infusions and tea from the aerial part of the mountaineer are used to treat hemorrhoids, diseases of the female genital organs, as well as for constipation and uterine bleeding.
Indications for use
The healing properties of the highlander pochechuynogo used in atonic constipation, hemorrhoids, hemorrhoidal bleeding, as well as to enhance intestinal motility.
The use of mountaineer renal contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances that make up the plant.
Drugs that contain chopped raw material of the goose are not prescribed to patients with thrombophlebitis, as well as during pregnancy and during the breastfeeding period.
Homemade Medication from Highlander
There are several simple recipes for making decoctions, tinctures, ointments and tea from the mountaineer at home, namely:
- Infusion - 40 g of goose grass is placed in an enamel bowl, 0.4 ml of boiling water is poured, covered with a lid and heated in a water bath for 15 minutes. Then the liquid is infused at room temperature for an hour, then carefully filtered, and the remaining raw material squeeze. The resulting volume of infusion is necessary to bring boiled water to 400 ml. The finished product is taken for hemorrhoids, uterine bleeding and atonic constipation 1 tbsp. spoon three times a day before meals. Cooked infusion of mountaineer renal must be used within 2 days;
- Broth - 4 tbsp. Spoons of the crushed grass of the mountaineer of the kidney poured with 2 cups of boiling water and heated for a slow fire for 15-20 minutes. Next, filter the liquid and cool at room temperature for 45 minutes. Ready decoction take 1 tbsp. spoon three times daily before meals;
- Ointment - 2 tbsp. spoons of fresh grass and gooseberry flowers are mixed with the same amount of unsalted lard. The finished agent is treated with nonhealing wounds;
- Tea - 1.5 Art. tablespoons of dried herb of the mountaineer of the renal poured with 250 ml of water is poured over low heat and brought to a boil. The resulting liquid is filtered and infused for 15 minutes. Finished tea is drunk 250 ml three times a day after meals.
It is recommended to consult with your doctor before using home remedies from mound highlander to rule out the presence of contraindications to the plant.