Homeovox is a homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of diseases accompanied by voice disorder.
Release form and composition
Gomeovox is produced in the form of coated tablets, which include the following plant components: arum trifillum, aconite, ferrum phosphoricum, calendula, belladonna, mercurius solubilis, spongiotost, potassium bichromicum, hepar sulfur, brionium, populus kandikans.
As excipients in the homeopathic preparation used: magnesium stearate, gelatin, lactose, acacia, starch, sucrose, beeswax, talc, carnauba.
Tablets Gomeovoks produced in blisters of 60 pieces per pack.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Gomeovoks is used for laryngitis of various etiologies, accompanied by hoarseness, fatigue of the vocal cords, loss of voice.
According to the instructions, Gomeovoks does not apply:
- In case of hypersensitivity of the patient to any of the components of the homeopathic medicine;
- When lactase deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption, lactose intolerance;
- At the age of 12 months.
Dosing and Administration
Tablets Gomeovoks designed for sucking in the mouth. Tablets need to dissolve in between meals.
- Treatment of laryngitis - every hour 2 tablets; while improving the condition - two tablets 5 times a day. The maximum daily dosage of the drug - 24 tablets;
- Prevention of laryngitis - 2 tablets 5 times a day.
When using Gomeovoksa in children (1-6 years) it is allowed to dissolve the tablet in a small amount of water.
When using Gomeovoks, allergic reactions may develop. Other adverse reactions that occur while taking the drug were not reported.
When using Gomeovoksa should be borne in mind that:
- If three days after the start of treatment there is no improvement in the patient’s condition or any side effects occur, you should consult a doctor;
- The frequency of pills and dosage depends on the age of the patient;
- One tablet of the drug corresponds to 0.03 XE, which is important for patients with diabetes mellitus;
- It is possible to use the drug during pregnancy, but only after consulting a doctor, and when the intended benefits to the mother are higher than the risk to the health of the fetus;
- Reception of Gomeovoks does not exclude treatment by other medicines;
- Taking the drug does not affect the ability to drive a car and other mechanisms;
- No cases of drug overdose have been reported.
The drug has no structural analogues. Rhinital and Tavipek have similar pharmacological effects.
Terms and conditions of storage
Gomeovoks stored at a temperature of 15-25 ° in places not accessible to children, no more than five years.