White clay is a natural, environmentally friendly material, rich in biologically active substances and minerals, providing anti-inflammatory, softening and cleansing effects.
Release form and composition
Make white clay powder in packages of 10 or 50 g.
White clay is an aqueous aluminum silicate mixed with small amounts of magnesium and calcium, a white powder with a grayish or yellowish tinge, insoluble in water and acids.
When combined with water, the powder forms a colloidal suspension. For medical use, White clay is sterilized and dried in a drying cabinet (1.5 hours at 160 ° C).
Also make capsules White clay 350 mg №90.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, White clay is used inside for:
- Cleansing the body with various kinds of poisoning, including metabolic disorders and alcohol intoxication;
- Excretion of toxins and radionuclides from the body;
- Strengthening nails and hair.
White clay is recommended as an addition to the diet as a source of macro- and microelements in a well-digestible form (aluminum, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, etc.).
Externally, clay is used in surgery and dermatology as a sterilized powder for the purpose of deodorization and drying for ulcers, diaper rash, skin diseases, amputation stumps, burns. Useful White clay to protect the skin with fecal fistula (protects against the effects of digestive juices). In the form of enemas, it is used for ulcerative proctitis, in gynecology, for belyah.
According to the instructions, White Clay has no contraindications except for increased sensitivity.
Dosing and Administration
Outwardly White clay is prescribed in the form of powders, in the composition of pastes, ointments and agitated suspensions for various skin diseases.
Inside the powder is taken in the form of a suspension obtained by dilution with water in a ratio of 1: 3. In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, children are shown 5-15 g of suspension, adults - 20-25 g. When intoxicating the body on an empty stomach, take 1-2 tablespoons of powder. Before use, it is recommended to dissolve them in water to obtain a suspension, drink slowly.
White clay capsules are taken orally at a dosage of 3 capsules twice a day with a glass of water. The course of therapy is one month. If necessary, make two or three such courses per year. If there is intoxication of the body, poisoning, metabolic disorders, it is possible to increase the dosage to 9 capsules per day.
In the overwhelming majority of cases, the use of white clay is well tolerated and does not cause side effects. Caution should be observed in people who have a hypersensitivity to the drug.
White clay is actively used in cosmetology as a means of skin, nail and hair care. It is added to the composition of toothpastes, shampoos, cleansing masks.
White clay truly has a beneficial effect on the skin of the face: it makes the vessels in the upper layers of the epidermis flexible and stimulates collagen synthesis, which makes the skin supple. Clay on the skin acts as an antiseptic, reduces inflammation and activates blood circulation. From it, you can make a lot of masks for the face: cleansing, bleaching, drying, nourishing, for problem skin. Here are some examples of the use of white clay in cosmetology:
- Cosmetic mask. Mix the clay with water in the ratio 1: 1 - it should be a pasty consistency. Apply the finished mask on the skin of the body and face, hold for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with water without using soap. After using this maxi, apply a nourishing cream on the skin;
- Hair Mask. It is necessary to mix white clay with water to obtain a creamy consistency. Apply the mixture on dry scalp and hair, rewind with a towel and hold for 30-40 minutes. Wash off the mask with warm water. Rinse hair thoroughly;
- Clay baths. In warm water it is necessary to dilute 100-200 g of clay and add the mixture to the bath. The duration of the bath is 30-40 minutes.
As an additional component, White Clay is actively used for embedding tablets containing potassium permanganate, silver nitrate, sublimate and other substances that decompose in the presence of organic matter.
The following White Clay preparations are made:
- Bolyufen is a combined preparation that includes White Clay, formalin and phenol. It is used externally as a powder;
- Bolusal - a mixture of white clay and aluminum hydrate, applied both locally and inside;
- Carbolic - adsorbent, which is a mixture of activated carbon and white clay.
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions, White clay is recommended to be stored at room temperature in a tightly closed container. Expiration date - not set.