Glycised is an anti-stress medication that improves metabolism in the central nervous system and has neuroprotective, sedative and anti-anxiety effects. Glitsised reduces psycho-emotional stress, normalizes sleep, restores intellectual performance, reduces the degree of toxic effects of alcohol.
Release form and composition
Glitsised is produced in the form of sublingual tablets (for sublingual resorption), the main active ingredient of which is glycine.
The following substances were used as excipients in the preparation: low molecular weight polyvinylpyrrolidone, glycol montan wax, calcium stearate, oydragit RS30D.
Glitsised produced in blisters of 50 pieces per pack.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Glitsised applies when:
- Asthenic conditions;
- Emotional stress;
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- Increased irritability;
- Depressive conditions;
- Organic diseases of the nervous system (violation of cerebral circulation, infectious diseases of the nervous system, the effects of traumatic brain injury, encephalopathy);
And also to reduce the craving for alcohol in the case of alcohol dependence, to increase intellectual disability, increase the ability to perceive information, improve memory.
According to the instructions, Glycised does not apply if the patient is hypersensitive to any of the components of the drug, as well as under the age of three years.
The drug is prescribed with caution in hypertension
Dosing and Administration
Glitsised intended for reception under the tongue.
- When adynamy adults - 3 times a day, 2 tablets for 30 days;
- With intellectual and psycho-emotional overstrain, memory loss, deviant behaviors - 2-3 times a day, 1 tablet for 15-30 days;
- For sleep disorders - 20 minutes before bedtime, 1 tablet for 30 days;
- When alcoholism and withdrawal syndrome - 1 tablet once. If necessary, take the drug again in 10-15 minutes. At the same time, the daily volume of Glycised should not exceed 600 mg;
- In children with sleep disorders and increased excitability - 2-3 times a day, one tablet for 7-14 days;
- When mental retardation and asthenia in children - 2-3 times a day, 1 tablet for 15-30 days.
When using Glycised, adverse reactions may develop in the form of nausea, headache, rash, pruritus, urticaria.
When applying Glycised, it should be borne in mind that:
- During treatment, constant monitoring of blood pressure is required in patients with arterial hypertension;
- The drug reduces the toxic effect of antidepressants and anticonvulsants and enhances the action of tranquilizers and hypnotic drugs;
- During pregnancy, the drug can be prescribed only in extreme cases and under strict medical supervision.
Structural analogues of this drug are Glycine and Glycosyl.
Terms and conditions of storage
Glyced is stored at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° in places with limited access for children, not more than two years.