Dynamic is a PDE-5 inhibitor, a drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Release form and composition
Release tablets Dynamic, film-coated, containing the active substance sildenafil in the following dosages:
- 25 mg;
- 50 mg;
- 100 mg.
Auxiliary substances of the medicament are croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, and hyprolosis.
In blister packs of 1 or 4 tablets.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Dynamic is indicated for use in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, manifested in the inability to maintain penile erection or to achieve orgasm.
The drug is effective only with sexual stimulation.
According to the instructions, Dynamic is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Combination with ritonavir;
- Hypersensitivity to sildenafil or auxiliary components of the drug;
- Unwanted sexual activity (marked cardiovascular diseases, severe heart failure, arrhythmias that pose a threat to the patient’s life, severe arterial hypertension or hypotension, recently suffered a heart attack or stroke, etc.);
- Loss of vision with one eye as a result of anterior ischemic optic neuropathy of non-arterial etiology (including that caused by taking PDE-5 inhibitors);
- Combination with donators of nitric oxide or organic nitrates in any dosage forms;
- Severe liver failure;
- Hereditary degenerative pathologies of the retina, including pigmental rhinitis;
- Age up to 18 years.
Dynamically used with caution when:
- Multiple systemic atrophy syndrome;
- Anatomical deformation of the penis;
- Obstruction of the output tract of the left ventricle (hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy, aortic stenosis);
- Lactose intolerance, lack of lactase, glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- Multiple myeloma;
- Combinations with alpha-blockers.
Dosing and Administration
Dynamically administered orally. It is recommended to take the drug for 1 hour before the alleged sexual contact at a dose of 50 mg. Depending on the tolerance and efficacy of therapy, the dose may be increased to 100 mg once a day, or reduced to 25 mg.
Patients with severe renal insufficiency, mild compensated hepatic insufficiency in old age are advised to begin therapy with a dose of 25 mg per day. If there is a good tolerability of the drug, it can be increased first to 50 mg, and then to 100 mg per day.
The use of Dynamic can cause the following side effects:
- Nervous system: headache, dizziness, drowsiness, stroke, convulsions, transient ischemic attack, syncope, hypoesthesia;
- Cardiovascular system: heartbeat, hot flashes, tachycardia, increased or decreased blood pressure, atrial fibrillation, myocardial infarction, unstable angina, ventricular arrhythmia, sudden death;
- Organs of vision: impaired vision and color vision, impaired lacrimation, conjunctival damage, redness of the sclera, enhanced light perception, transient chromapsy, retinal vascular occlusion, anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, narrowing of the visual fields;
- Respiratory system: nosebleeds, nasal congestion;
- Hearing organs: tinnitus, vertigo, deafness;
- Allergies: skin rash, toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, dyspepsia, dry mouth;
- The reproductive system: prolonged erection, priapism;
- Other side effects Dynamic: fatigue, chest pain.
Before using Dynamic, the patient should undergo a full examination and determine the causes of erectile dysfunction.
Do not combine the reception Dynamic with other tools for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
In case of visual impairment while taking sildenafil, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Since Dynamic can cause side effects on the part of the nervous system and sensory organs, it is necessary to observe extreme caution during therapy, or to completely abandon the control of potentially dangerous mechanisms that require increased concentration of attention.
In the case of Dynamic use once in a dose of 200-800 mg or more, the following side effects may develop: dizziness, flushing, headache, nasal congestion, dyspepsia, blurred vision. If an overdose occurs, symptomatic therapy is recommended.
With the simultaneous use of inhibitors of isoenzymes CYP3A4 and CYP2C9 (erythromycin, ketoconazole, cymitidine) Dynamic treatment should begin with a dose of 25 mg.
The effect of sildenafil is repeatedly enhanced by ritonavir and saquinavir, therefore their combined use is not recommended. You should also not use sildenafil with nicorandil, as this can lead to severe arterial hypertension. A simultaneous intake of Dynamic and organic nitrates can be fatal due to the mutual reinforcement of their actions.
Sildenafil increases the effectiveness of hypoglycemic agents with simultaneous use. In combination with alpha-blockers, orthostatic hypotension is observed.
Grapefruit juice can increase the concentration of sildenafil in the blood.
Viagra, Revazio, Vyasan-LF, Maksigra, Sylafil, Vizarsin, Vigrande, Tornetis, Taxier, Sildenafil, Erexezil, Olmaks Strong are analogous to Dynamica and drugs that have similar pharmacological effects
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions, Dynamic should be stored in a cool, dry, dark and out of reach of children for no longer than 3 years from the date of issue.