Detox is a biologically active food supplement, due to the use of which the functioning of the organs responsible for detoxification is improved, the body is cleansed.
Release form and composition
Detox is released as a colloidal solution of increased bioavailability, in vials.
The composition of the detox solution includes the following natural ingredients:
- Potassium iodide - a macro element that regulates the acid-base balance of the body;
- Zinc citrate is a biocomponent that stimulates mental activity, affecting the work of the genetic apparatus, and is involved in nucleic acid and protein metabolism;
- Selenium aspirate is a trace element that is involved in many biochemical processes that affect the work of almost all organs and tissues of the body;
- Powder Seed Powder - tones the bowels, has a mild laxative and detoxifying action. Powder seeds from plantain, which is part of Detox, is useful for hemorrhoids, intestinal and stomach cramps, pathologies of the gall bladder;
- Aloe vera extract - has a pronounced wound-healing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial action;
- Vitamin C is an oxidant that stimulates the production of collagen, which is the main structural protein of connective tissue, providing vascular strength;
- Vitamin E - normalizes blood pressure and cardiovascular activity, provides normal blood coagulation and tissue regeneration;
- Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid useful in allergies and asthma, eliminating inflammatory reactions, as well as strengthening connective tissue;
- Lipoic acid - has pronounced detoxification, immunomodulatory, antioxidant properties;
- Buckthorn bark extract - a natural laxative, which consists of anthraquinones - substances that stimulate intestinal peristalsis. Also, buckthorn bark, which is part of Detox, supports the full functioning of the intestine, improves the functioning of the pancreas, liver and gallbladder;
- Licorice root extract - used as a mild laxative, promotes the healing of ulcers, relieves rheumatoid pain, relieves menstrual cramps;
- Burdock root extract is an excellent source of insulin, sitosterol, calcium, potassium, fatty acids, ascorbic acid and magnesium. Detox, due to the content of burdock root extract, promotes the synthesis of proteolytic enzymes in the pancreas, and also normalizes mineral metabolism;
- Cysteine is an antioxidant that protects the liver from the negative effects of toxic substances, which has a pronounced detoxifying effect;
- Dandelion root extract - stimulates the process of blood formation, is effective for anemia. Thanks to the dandelion, inflammatory processes in the biliary tract and liver are suppressed;
- Extract from the ripe fruit of milk Thistle - has a hepatoprotective effect. The composition of milk thistle contains flavonoids, which improve the functioning of the liver and strengthen it;
- Echinacea root extract is a natural remedy that supports the immune system, stimulates the activity of white blood cells. Echinacea root extract, which is part of Detox, has a healing effect on the body, promotes the synthesis of interferons;
- Red clover flower extract - purifies the blood, has choleretic and diuretic effects;
- Tea leaves of primrose - when ingested, the gamma-linolenic acid contained in the extract is transformed into prostaglandins, which support the work of the heart and blood vessels, and help fight autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, allergies, and viral infections.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, detox is indicated for use as a dietary supplement in the following cases:
- Chronic pathologists of the hepatobiliary system;
- Chronic diseases of the digestive system;
- Autoimmune diseases, allergies (bronchial asthma, rheumatoid arthritis);
- Intoxication of the body, including alcohol;
- Alcoholism, drug addiction;
- Preparing for surgery;
- Prevention of early aging;
- Restoration of the body after chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
The use of detox is advisable as a complex support of the body in people employed in hazardous production or living in ecologically unfavorable areas, as well as as a health therapy as part of comprehensive detoxification measures.
According to the instructions, detox has no contraindications to use, with the exception of individual intolerance of the body to one or more components of the dietary supplement.
Dosing and Administration
With a general detoxification of the body, as well as to improve the hepatobiliary function, detox is taken twice a day (morning and evening) with 5 ml. The duration of therapy leaves 1-1.5 months.
In chronic diseases of the digestive organs, detox is applied once a day in 5 ml (preferably in the morning). With a wide range of diseases allowed to increase the duration of detox up to 2 months.
According to the instructions, detox does not cause side effects, with the exception of hypersensitivity to the individual components of the drug. In this case, the use of supplements is not recommended.
Detox is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
As part of Detox, only natural products are present, and the form of release in the form of a colloidal solution ensures their most rapid absorption by the body.
Before use, the solution should be mixed. It can be used both in pure form and diluted in a glass of water or juice. It should not be used to dilute the solution of alcoholic or milk drinks, broths.
Detox has no structural analogues.
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions, detox is recommended to be stored in a cool place.