Dermatics is a dermatotropic agent used to soften and smooth out prominent scars.
Release form and composition
Dermatics are released in the form of a transparent silicone gel in 6 and 15 g plastic tubes.
The composition includes a mixture of polysiloxanes and silicon dioxide.
Indications for use
Dermatiks use in cases:
- Skin scars that occur after wound healing;
- Keloid scars;
- Hypertrophic scars.
The use of Dermatics is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the components included in its composition.
Dosing and Administration
Dermatics is applied to the affected area of the skin with a thin layer twice a day, observing the following rules:
- Before applying the gel, wash the affected skin area thoroughly with mild soap and blot dry with a cloth;
- Dermatics should be applied with a very thin layer and left to air dry for 4-5 minutes (without covering them with clothes or putting cosmetics on top of the product);
- If within 4-5 minutes the gel does not dry out, then too much of it has been applied. In such cases, it is recommended to remove the excess and allow the medium to dry;
- Only after the gel is completely dry can you apply cosmetics.
The duration of drug therapy is two months. With longer use of the drug, an increase in the positive effect can be observed.
The instructions for Dermatiks indicate that in rare cases the gel causes reddening of the skin.
Cases of overdose of the drug to date has not been registered.
It is important when applying Dermatiks to prevent it from falling on the mucous membranes and eyes.
Gel can not be applied to unhealed, open and fresh wounds. It should also be borne in mind that the drug should not be applied on top of cosmetic products and dermatological preparations, which include antibiotics.
It is recommended to apply the gel only on dry and clean skin.
If during the period of treatment Dermatiksom side effects occur, it is necessary to consult a doctor for advice.
Drug synonyms are not released. Milgamma, Adapalen, Kikko, Skinoklir, Isotretinoin, Minoksidil, Keratolan, Alopexy, Terrilit, Iricar, Neotigazon and Azelik belong to Dermatiks analogues.
Terms and conditions of storage
In accordance with the instructions Dermatiks must be stored in a dry, out of reach of children and protected from light, at room temperature.
You can get the drug in pharmacies without a doctor's prescription. The shelf life of the gel, subject to the recommendations of the manufacturer, is five years.