Derinat is an immunomodulator.
Release form and composition
- Derinat solution for local and external use of 0.25%, colorless, transparent, not containing foreign inclusions. 1 ml of the drug contains the active ingredient sodium deoxyribonucleate 2.5 mg. Sodium chloride 1 mg is used as an auxiliary component. You can purchase the solution in dropper bottles or 10 ml glass bottles;
- Derinat solution for intramuscular injection of 1.5% colorless, transparent, not containing foreign inclusions. 1 ml of solution contains 15 mg of sodium deoxyribonucleate and 1 mg of sodium chloride. In vials of 5 ml.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Derinat 0.25% solution is shown with:
- Acute respiratory viral infections;
- Trophic ulcers;
- Oblique leg diseases;
- Inflammatory diseases of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity, vagina, nose, rectum;
- Infected wounds;
- Long non-healing wounds (including diabetes mellitus).
Derinat 1.5% solution is prescribed in the following cases:
- Stimulation of hemopoiesis;
- Radiation damage;
- Stomatitis caused by taking cytostatics;
- Coronary heart disease;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Myelodepression and resistance to cytotoxic agents in cancer patients, developed as a result of radiation or cytostatic therapy (reduction of myelo-and cardiotoxicity of chemotherapeutic drugs, stabilization of hemopoiesis);
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer;
- Burn disease;
- Odontogenic sepsis, complications of purulent-septic character;
- For a long time non-healing wounds, trophic ulcers;
- As monotherapy in surgical practice before and after surgery;
- Obliterating diseases of the vessels of the legs 2-3 degrees;
- Mycoplasmosis, ureplazmoz, chlamydia;
- Pulmonary tuberculosis;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
According to the instructions, Derinat has no contraindications, with the exception of hypersensitivity to the active components of the drug.
Solution for intravenous administration is not indicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Dosing and Administration
Derinat 0.25% solution for the prevention of SARS prescribed in a dose of 2 drops in each nostril 2-4 times a day. If there are symptoms of ARVI, the solution is instilled into the nose every 1-1.5 hours.
With sinusitis and rhinitis, Derinat is instilled into each nostril by 3-5 drops up to 6 times a day. It is also possible to introduce into the nostril a tampon soaked in with a solution for 10 minutes.
In case of inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity with a solution, rinse your mouth up to 6 times a day.
In gynecological practice, the solution is used as a douching or a tampon soaked in with a solution is inserted into the vagina. Rectal application of Derinat is carried out using microclysters at a dose of 15-40 ml of solution. The duration of therapy is up to 10 days.
In ophthalmology, Derinat is instilled into the eyes, 1-2 drops up to three times per day for 0.5-1.5 months.
In case of obliterating diseases of the feet, the solution is instilled into the nostrils 1-2 drops up to 6 times a day in order to achieve systemic action. The duration of the drug is 6 months.
In case of injuries of the skin, nonhealing wounds, burns, etc., the solution is applied to the affected areas up to 4 times per day. At the same time, intranasal administration of the drug up to 1-2 drops up to 6 times per day is indicated.
For adult patients, Derinat solution for intramuscular administration is prescribed in a dose of 75 mg (1 ampoule 5 ml). The interval of administration is 1-3 days.
In ischemic heart disease, 10 administrations of the drug are shown with an interval of 2-3 days. In case of gastric and duodenal ulcers, 5 injections of Derinat are prescribed with an interval of 2 days. With prostatitis and uterine myoma, 10 administrations of Derinat are shown with an interval of 1-2 days, oncopathology - 3-10 injections with an interval of 1-3 days, chronic inflammatory processes - 5 shots with an interval of 1 day and another 5 shots with an interval of 3 days (a total of 10 injections), tuberculosis - 10-15 injections with an interval of 1-2 days, acute inflammatory diseases - 3-5 injections with an interval of 1-3 days.
Children under the age of 2 years Derinat is indicated in a dose of 7.5 mg (1/2 ampoule), 2-10 years - at the rate of 0.5 ml for each year of life.
The use of Derinat in most cases is well tolerated by patients and does not cause side effects. Local reactions in the form of moderate pain at the injection site are not excluded.
Hypoglycemia may also occur (particularly in diabetes mellitus). In some cases, 1-3 hours after the administration, a short-term hyperthermia may develop, which is stopped by taking symptomatic agents.
Derinat for local and external use during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not recommended, except in cases where the expected benefit of the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus or child. Thoroughly, the effect of Derinat for external and local use during pregnancy and lactation has not been studied.
Intravenous administration of Derinat is strictly prohibited. In order to reduce pain when administered intramuscularly, the drug should be administered slowly over 1-2 minutes.
Before injection of Derinat, it is recommended to warm the ampoule with the medication in your palm to room temperature.
The combination of Derinat with other medicines can increase its therapeutic effect. The combined use of Derinat with anticoagulants enhances the effect of the latter. The drug is incompatible with fat-based ointments.
Structural analogues of Derinat on the active substance are drugs:
- Sodium deoxyribonucleate;
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions, Derinat is stored in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 4-18 ° C. The shelf life of the drug is 5 years from the date of issue.