Dentokind is a homeopathic medicine used in childhood to relieve the painful sensations that accompany the eruption of milk teeth.
Release form and composition
Dentokind is available in the form of flat white cylindrical tablets for sucking, the active components of which are: belladonna (Belladonna), ferrum phosphoricum (Ferrumphosphoricum), hamomilla rekutut (Chamomillarecutita), Pulsatilla pretenses (Pulsatillapratensis, the inspiration of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the institute, the head of the symphony, the head of the symphony, the head of the symphony.
As excipients in the preparation used: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc.
Tablets are produced in a brown glass bottle equipped with a screw cap with the control of the first opening, 150 tablets in a bottle. The bottle is placed in a cardboard box.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Dentokind is used to reduce the painful symptoms of milk teeth erupting, namely:
- Painful sensitivity of the gums;
- Swelling and inflammation of the gums;
- Irritability and anxiety.
According to the instructions, Dentokind should not be used if the child has:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components that make up the homeopathic medicine;
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- Lactose intolerance;
- Lactase deficiency.
Dosing and Administration
Dentokind tablets are designed for sucking in the oral cavity. When using Dentokind in infants, the tablet should be dissolved in one teaspoon of water. The drug is taken half an hour before a meal, or 40 minutes after it.
- Children up to 3 years of age with acute symptoms - every hour, one tablet to ease the pain (but no more than 6 tablets per day), then - three times a day, one tablet;
- Children 3-6 years with acute symptoms - every hour, two pills to ease the painful sensations (but not more than 12 pills a day), then - three times a day, two pills.
The duration of treatment with this homeopathic remedy should not exceed 7 days.
Perhaps a second course of drug treatment.
With the use of Dentokind, adverse reactions may develop mainly of an allergic nature, but until now there are no data on side effects when using the drug.
In the event of any side effects should consult a specialist.
When using Dentokind, it should be borne in mind that:
- At the beginning of drug treatment may worsen the child's condition. In this case, you must cancel the reception of a homeopathic remedy and consult a doctor;
- If during the first two days of treatment with a drug there is no improvement in the child’s condition or the body temperature rises above 38 °, consult a doctor;
- The maximum daily dose of the drug (12 tablets) corresponds to 0.1 XE, which is important for patients with diabetes mellitus;
- Cases of overdose of this drug to date have not been recorded.
At the moment, Dentokind has no structural analogues with the same active substance.
The following drugs have a similar pharmacological effect: Dantinorm Baby, Babyident, Cholisal, Baby Doctor First teeth.
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions, the drug Dentokkind should be stored in a dry place at a temperature of 15-25 ° in places with limited access for children no more than five years old.
Do not use the drug after its expiration date.