Dalargin is an anti-ulcer drug that promotes the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers, reducing the acidity of gastric juice.
Release form and composition
Dalargin is released in two dosage forms:
- Lyophilisate for preparation of solution for intramuscular and intravenous injections, 1 mg of which contains 1 mg of dalargin. In ampoules of 1 mg;
- Solution for intramuscular and intravenous injection, in 1 ml of which contains 1 mg of dalargin. Auxiliary substances of the solution are acetic acid, sodium chloride and water for injection. In 1 ml ampoules.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Dalargin is indicated for use in:
- Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer in the acute phase;
- Acute pancreatitis;
- Acute pancreatic necrosis.
According to the instructions, Dalargin is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Gestation period;
- Acute infectious diseases;
- Low blood pressure.
Dosing and Administration
In the form of a solution for injection Dalargin prescribed for:
- Acute pancreatitis - 2 mg solution intramuscularly on the first day, and another 4-6 days, 5 mg up to two times a day;
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer - 1-2 mg (in some cases up to 5 mg) per day for 3-4 weeks. The solution for intravenous injection is prepared immediately before use. To do this, one ampoule of the drug is diluted in 5-10 ml of sodium chloride, injected once a day. For intramuscular administration, 1 ampoule of Dalargin is mixed with 1 ml of sodium chloride and the obtained medication is administered twice a day;
- Pancreatonecrosis - the solution is used for 2-6 days, 5 mg up to three times per day.
In the form of a lyophilisate, Dalargin is used in accordance with the following scheme:
- In acute pancreatitis, 0.002 g of powder in a saline solution is diluted in a ratio of 1 ml / 1 ml. The solution is applied twice a day for 4-6 days;
- In case of gastric and duodenal ulcers, the solution is prepared using 0.002-0.003 g of powder and administered to the patient once a day for 3-4 weeks;
- For pancreatic necrosis, 0.002-0.003 g of Dalargin powder is diluted in sodium chloride solution (for intravenous administration). Apply twice a day for 2-6 days. For intramuscular administration, 0.005 g of powder is used to prepare the solution and administered for 2-6 days with an interval of 6-8 hours.
The use of Dalargin can cause the development of the following adverse reactions from various systems of the vital activity of the organism:
- Cardiovascular system: lowering blood pressure;
- Allergic reactions due to hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
The use of dalargin in children is not recommended, since its efficacy and safety in pediatric practice has not been sufficiently studied.
Structural analogues of Dalargin and drugs with a similar mechanism of action are:
- Sea buckthorn oil;
- Serhenitsy marsh grass;
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions, Dalargin should be kept out of the reach of children. The temperature regime for storing the solution is up to 20 ° C, the lyophilisate is stored at a temperature of 4-8 ° C. The shelf life of both dosage forms of Dalargin is 3 years.