Bronhikum - a drug used in the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system.
Release form and composition
Bronhikum is released as an elixir, in 130 and 325 ml vials. 100 ml of the product contains:
- 0.2 g tincture of root field color;
- 0.5 g tincture of primrose root;
- 0.7 g of Quebracho bark tincture;
- 1 g tincture of herbs Grindel and thyme.
Bronhikum is also produced in the form of oral drops, in 50 ml vials. Each bottle contains 20 ml of thyme tincture, 19 ml of white soap root tincture and 11 ml of Quebracho bark tincture.
Indications for use
Bronhikum is prescribed for the treatment of chronic and acute diseases of the lower and upper respiratory tract. The drug in the form of an elixir is used when paroxysmal cough.
Application Bronhikum contraindicated in allergic diseases of the respiratory tract, as well as in cases of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Dosing and Administration
The drug is taken orally. Dosage means depends on the form of release, namely:
- Drops Bronhikum teenagers and adults take 20-30 pieces, and children aged 6-14 years - 20 drops three to five times a day;
- Adult elixir is prescribed in a dose equal to 1 tsp 3-6 times a day, for children - 0.5-1 tsp two or three times a day.
The instructions to the Bronhikum did not indicate the possible side effects of drug therapy.
It is acceptable to use Bronhikum in patients with diabetes mellitus, since 20-30 drops of the drug correspond to 0.02-0.03 bread units.
Drug synonyms are not released. Analogs of the Bronhikum are drugs such as:
- Codelac Broncho;
- Coldrex Broncho;
- Teraflu bro
- Dr. Mom;
- Pulmeks Baby;
Terms and conditions of storage
Bronhikum, according to the instructions, should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated, out of the reach of children and light place, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
The drug is released from pharmacies without a doctor's prescription, its shelf life is three years.