Bobotik is a drug that reduces flatulence.
Release form and composition
Bobotic is made in the form of drops for internal use. 1 ml of the drug contains 66.66 mg of the active ingredient - simethicone. Auxiliary substances of the drug are citric acid monohydrate, purified water, sodium saccharinate, carmellose sodium, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, raspberry flavoring.
In dark glass bottles of 30 ml.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Bobotik is shown when:
- The accumulation of gases in the gastrointestinal tract and increased gas formation (flatulence, colic, airbrush, feeling of fullness in the abdominal cavity, Remgeld syndrome);
- Preparation for the diagnostic examination of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis, namely sonography, X-ray, gastroscopy, duodenoscopy. The use of Bobotica helps to avoid the formation of foam during diagnosis.
According to the instructions, Bobotik is prohibited for use in the following cases:
- Obstructive diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Intestinal obstruction;
- Hypersensitivity to simethicone or auxiliary components of the drug;
- Newborns before the 28th day of life.
Dosing and Administration
The bobotik is intended for internal use. The drug is prescribed after a meal. Before using the bottle with bobic should be shaken to obtain a homogeneous consistency. When measuring the dose, the medicine bottle should be held vertically with the neck down.
With the accumulation of gases and gas formation bobotic dosage is:
- Children from 28 days of age and up to 2 years - 8 drops (20 mg) four times a day;
- Children 2-6 years old - 14 drops (35 mg) four times a day;
- Children from 6 years and adults - 16 drops (40 mg) four times a day.
Small children can mix the medicine with breast milk, a small amount of baby food or cold boiled water. The use of Bobotic should be stopped immediately after the symptoms disappear.
In preparation for the diagnosis of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis, it is recommended to take Bobotic twice a day (morning and evening) in a dose:
- Children from 28 days of life and up to 2 years - 10 drops (25 mg);
- Children 2-6 years old - 16 drops (40 mg);
- Children from 6 years and adults - 20 drops (50 mg).
Before conducting a sonographic study, Bobotic is taken in the same dose as before other diagnostics, but 3 hours before the procedure, the dose of Bobotic should be repeated.
The use of Bobotic is predominantly well tolerated by patients and does not cause side effects. Occasionally, allergic reactions may develop due to hypersensitivity to the active or auxiliary components of the drug.
Simethicone from the gastrointestinal tract is not absorbed, and overdose does not cause danger to the life and health of the patient.
Bobotik may interfere with the absorption of anticoagulants for oral use.
During pregnancy, the use of Bobotica is not recommended unless the expected benefits to the mother outweigh the possible risks to the fetus.
During the lactation period, Bobotic is prescribed only according to strict indications, since there are no data on its use in this period.
Since there is no sugar in the composition of Bobotica, it can be prescribed to patients with diabetes mellitus with digestive disorders.
During the therapy with Bobotik, one should not drink carbonated drinks.
Simethicone may affect the results of some diagnostic tests, for example, a test using guaiac resin.
Bobotik does not affect the ability to control potentially dangerous mechanisms that require high concentration of attention.
Structural analogues of Bobotics are drugs:
- Sab Simplex Suspension for oral administration;
- Antifakt Lannakher suspension for oral administration;
- Espumizan L emulsion for oral administration;
- Displatil drops for oral administration;
- Espumized capsules.
Analogs of Bobotica that have similar pharmacological effects are drugs:
- Gascon Drop.
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions, Bobotik should be stored in a dark, cool, out of reach of children. The shelf life of the drug is 2 years.