Bittner - a drug used in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and metabolic disorders, which has immunostimulating and restorative effects.
Release form and composition
Make Balm Bittner for internal and local use.
The active ingredients of the drug are:
- Turmeric rhizomes long;
- White ash juice;
- The roots of angelica medicinal;
- Licorice roots naked;
- Roots of thornless stem;
- The roots of gentian yellow;
- Grass of the centaury;
- The fruit of nutmeg;
- The roots and rhizomes of elecampane are high;
- Grass yarrow nutmeg;
- Allspice flowers;
- Flowers of mullein ordinary;
- Rhizomes of Kalgan present;
- Rhizomes of German iris;
- Grass wormwood;
- Rhizomes of ginger present;
- The rind of the fruit of bitter orange;
- Rhizomes of calamus swamp;
- Leaves watch three leaf;
- Grass wolf curly;
- Peel orange fruit Curacao;
- Peel orange fruit sweet;
- Fruits of the star anise;
- Camphor racemic;
- Fruits of Cubeb Pepper;
- Myrrh gum resinous dried.
Auxiliary components of the drug are purified water, ethanol, food coloring E150a.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Bittner for oral administration is prescribed for:
- Increased nervous excitability, accompanied by sleep disorders as a sedative;
- The recovery period after surgery, past diseases, stress, injury, increased mental or physical exertion as a tonic;
- The complex treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastric and duodenal ulcer, a tendency to constipation, biliary dyskinesia, chronic gastritis beyond the acute stage);
- Complex treatment of lipid metabolism disorders, hyperlipidemia;
- Complex treatment of patients with cardiovascular diseases;
- The rehabilitation period after radiotherapy.
For topical use, Bittner is prescribed for:
- Prevention and treatment of inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx;
- Insect bites to relieve itching and inflammation;
- Post-traumatic pain as an anesthetic and anti-inflammatory agent.
According to the instructions, Bittner is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Renal and / or liver failure;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Children's age up to 12 years;
- Obstructive diseases of the biliary tract;
- Hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug;
For topical use, Bittner is not prescribed for irritation and damage to the skin, open bleeding wounds, and dermatological diseases.
Dosing and Administration
For internal use, Bittner Balm is prescribed in a dose of:
- Diseases of the digestive tract with high or normal acidity - 1-2 teaspoons of the drug undiluted or diluted in 50-100 ml of water three times a day (half an hour before each meal) for 1 month;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system during the rehabilitation period - 2 teaspoons three times a day (half an hour before each meal) for 1 month;
- As a tonic - 2 teaspoons four times a day (half an hour before each meal and before bedtime) with a duration of 21-28 days;
- In the recovery period after radiotherapy - 2 teaspoons, diluted in 100 ml of water or tea three times a day, starting from the first day after irradiation. The duration of therapy is 2.5-3 months.
For topical use Bittner as an anti-inflammatory agent for rinsing the mouth and throat is prescribed in a dose of 3 teaspoons, diluted in a sufficient amount of water. Frequency of use - 3 times a knock.
In case of closed traumatic injuries of soft tissues and arthralgia, a balsam is applied to the damaged areas and rubbed until completely absorbed, after which a dry warming compress can be applied on top;
For insect bites and inflammatory skin diseases, Bittner Balsam is applied to the affected skin.
The use of balm Bittner is predominantly well tolerated by patients and does not cause side effects. Occasionally, the development of allergic reactions due to hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug.
With the development of allergic reactions, it is recommended to stop the use of Bittner and consult your doctor for selection of alternative treatment.
With a high level of basal secretion of gastric juice, the intake of Balsam Bittner on an empty stomach can cause mild discomfort and heartburn. In this case, patients should not take the drug before meals, as indicated in the instructions for the drug, and an hour after it.
It is not recommended to apply undiluted balm Bittner to open wounds, as its local cauterizing effect is not excluded.
Balsam Bittner is not prescribed in combination with drugs that are contraindicated in the use of alcohol.
Drugs that have a similar pharmacological effect with Bittner Balsam are:
- Aloe extract;
- Altai - Sea buckthorn oil;
- Vitamin collection number 2;
- Gastro Gran;
- Baby tea with chamomile;
- Gastric collection number 3;
- Laminaria thallus;
- Nux Vomica Gomacord
- Sea buckthorn oil;
- Black chokeberry fruit;
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions, Bittner should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place out of the reach of children.
The shelf life of the drug is 5 years. It is forbidden to use the drug after the expiration date indicated on the package.