Aponil is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, belongs to the group of selective inhibitors of COX-2.
Release form and composition
The drug is available in pill form. 1 tablet contains 100 mg of the active substance - nimesulide. Excipients: hydrogenated vegetable oil, sodium glycolate, hydroxypropylcellulose, sodium dusate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Aponil is used for:
- Pain syndrome of various genesis;
- Inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Fever of various origins.
Application Aponila contraindicated in:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding;
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the digestive tract;
- Severe abnormal liver function;
- Aspirin Asthma;
- Pregnancy (3 trimester);
- Severe renal dysfunction;
- Hypersensitivity to nimesulide and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Children under 12 years.
Dosing and Administration
Aponil is taken orally after meals twice a day. Tablets washed down with water.
The single dose for an adult patient is 500-200 mg, the maximum daily dose is 400 mg.
The use of Aponil can cause the following undesirable effects:
- From the side of the hemopoietic system - lengthening of bleeding time, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis;
- From the side of the central nervous system: drowsiness, pain in the head, dizziness;
- On the part of the digestive system - diarrhea, pain in the epigastric region, nausea, heartburn, increased activity of hepatic transaminases, vomiting;
- On the part of the urinary system - oliguria, edema, hematuria, fluid retention in the body;
- Allergic reactions - urticaria, skin rash, anaphylactic shock.
Aponil is prescribed with caution in heart failure, type 2 diabetes and hypertension.
With caution and in adjusted dosages, Aponil is prescribed in violation of liver and kidney function, gastric and duodenal ulcers in history, simultaneous treatment with anticoagulants, diuretics, as well as elderly patients.
The purpose of the drug in patients with hypersensitivity to other NSAIDs can lead to the development of allergic reactions.
Analogue analogues are drugs Auronim, Nimulid, Flolid and Nise.
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions to Aponil, the drug should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, in a dry place protected from direct sunlight. Shelf life is 3 years.