Amprylan is a pressure lowering drug.
Release form and composition
Make tablets Amprilan containing the following dosages:
- 1,25 ramipril;
- 2.5 ramipril;
- 5 mg ramipril;
- 10 mg ramipril.
Auxiliary substances of the drug are: lactose monohydrate, pregelatinized starch, sodium fumarate, sodium bicarbonate, lactose monohydrate, dyes.
On 7 or 10 tablets in blisters.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Amprylan is shown in the following states:
- Arterial hypertension;
- Diabetic or nondiabetic nephropathy that has developed against the background of chronic diffuse kidney diseases, including chronic glomerulonephritis, accompanied by proteinuria;
- Chronic heart failure, including after myocardial infarction (in combination with other drugs).
Amprilan is also prescribed to reduce the risk of cardiovascular mortality, stroke, myocardial infarction in patients with coronary artery disease who have undergone coronary artery bypass surgery and occlusive lesions of peripheral arteries.
According to the instructions, Amprilan should not be taken in the following cases:
- Stenosis of the artery of the only kidney;
- Hemodynamically significant mitral or aortic stenosis;
- Primary hyperaldosteronism;
- Hemodynamic significant bilateral stenosis of the arteries of the kidneys;
- Renal failure (CC less than 20 ml / min);
- Chronic heart failure in the stage of decompensation;
- Unstable hemodynamics;
- Postoperative condition after kidney transplantation;
- Angioedema in history (idiopathic, hereditary or associated with the previous use of ACE inhibitors);
- Severe arterial hypotension;
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
- Period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Hypersensitivity to the current or auxiliary components of Amprilan;
- Lactase deficiency, galactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome;
- Age up to 18 years;
- Nephropathy, in the treatment of which NSAIDs, GCS, cytostatics and immunomodulators are used.
When applying Amprilan, caution should be exercised when:
- Severe lesions of cerebral or coronary arteries;
- Unstable angina pectoris;
- Malignant arterial hypertension;
- Severe ventricular rhythm disturbances;
- Mitral or aortic stenosis;
- Old age;
- Hepatic or renal failure;
- Bone marrow depression;
- Systemic diseases of the connective tissue.
Dosing and Administration
According to the instructions, take Amprylan inside. Taking pills does not depend on food intake.
Amprilan is a long-term treatment, the dosage is chosen individually by the doctor, depending on the disease and the severity of the symptoms.
In case of arterial hypertension, chronic renal failure, Amprilan is prescribed in an initial dose of 2.5 mg per day. Increasing the dose occurs at intervals of 1-2 weeks. Maintenance dose - 2.5-5 mg per day. Do not take more than 10 mg of medicine per day.
In heart failure that developed after acute myocardial infarction, the initial dose of Amprilan is 5 mg per day, divided into two doses (in the morning and evening). With poor tolerance, the dosage is reduced to 1.25 mg twice a day. Increasing the dose occurs at intervals of 1-3 days. If the patient tolerates an increase in dose, it is recommended to stop the use of Amprilan.
In diabetic nephropathy, the initial dose of Amprilan is 1.25 mg per day, followed by an increase to 5 mg per day every two weeks.
In order to reduce the risk of mortality in cardiovascular diseases, Amprilan is taken at a dose of 2.5 mg per day. After a week of treatment, the dose can be doubled, another two to three weeks to double again to reach 10 mg per day.
In patients with QA less than 30 ml / min, the initial dosage of Amprilan leaves 1.25 mg, the maximum daily dosage is 5 mg.
The maximum daily dose in patients with severe impaired hepatic function should not exceed 2.5 mg per day.
The use of Amprilan can cause the following side effects:
- Cardiovascular system: marked reduction in blood pressure, peripheral edema, orthostatic hypotension, angina pectoris, arrhythmia, palpitations;
- Nervous system: weakness, headache, depression, fatigue, imbalance, tremor, sleep disorders, motor restlessness, confusion, nervousness;
- Urogenital system: increased pre-existing proteinuria, impaired renal function, increased urine excretion, decreased libido, transient impotence, increased creatinine and urea levels;
- Respiratory system: sinusitis, dry unproductive cough, pharyngitis, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, bronchitis, bronchospasm;
- Skin: pruritus, maculo-papular rash, excessive sweating;
- Digestive system: indigestion, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, inflammation of the gastrointestinal mucosa;
- Musculoskeletal system: muscle cramps, myalgia.
- Allergies: angioedema.
Before starting therapy with Amprilan, renal function should be evaluated. During therapy, patients with heart failure, impaired renal function, stenosis of the renal arteries should undergo regular medical monitoring.
The following drugs are analogues of Amprilan:
Terms and conditions of storage
Amprilan should be stored in a dry place inaccessible to children. 1.25 mg tablets have a shelf life of 2 years, 2.5 mg tablets, 5 mg, 10 mg - 3 years.