Alphabet Mom's health - a vitamin complex for women during pregnancy and lactation.
Release form and composition
Alphabet Mom's health tablets are made, which include 13 vitamins, taurine and 11 minerals in doses recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
The complex of vitamins Alphabet Mom's health includes three types of pills: pink tablets “Iron +”, blue tablets “Antioxidants +” and cream tablets “Calcium D3 +”.
The composition of the pink tablets "Iron +" includes:
- Iron - for the prevention of anemia;
- Folic acid and taurine, necessary for the full development of the fetus;
- Vitamin C, necessary for the immunity of women and participating in the process of cellular respiration;
- Vitamin B1, participating in energy metabolism;
- Provitamin A, involved in the growth and renewal of bone structure;
- Copper involved in iron metabolism and cellular respiration.
Blue pills "Antioxidants +" contain:
- Vitamin E, which is involved in the development of female sex hormones;
- Selenium, vitamin C, beta-carotene, enhancing immunity;
- Iodine, which provides prevention of thyroid diseases, which is necessary for the formation of the skeleton and the nervous system of the fetus;
- Manganese - essential for bone mineralization;
- Molybdenum, which is the central part of the coenzyme and enzymes involved in the body's metabolic processes;
- Vitamin PP, involved in protein metabolism and regulating the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Vitamin B6, necessary for the growth of bone tissue;
- Zinc, involved in the biosynthesis and metabolism of hormones;
- Magnesium, taking part in the neuromuscular transmission of impulses.
The composition of the cream tablets Alphabet Mom's health includes:
- Calcium, vitamins D3 and K1, phosphorus, essential for healthy bones and teeth;
- Biotin, necessary for the metabolism of fatty acids;
- Vitamin B12, normalizes the function of the nervous system;
- Folic acid involved in the biosynthesis of hemoglobin;
- Chromium, normalizing blood pressure.
Vitamin complex in pharmacies can be purchased in packs of 60 tablets.
The main feature of the vitamin complex is the biochemical compatibility of vitamins and minerals, presented in one tablet. Due to the separation of nutrients during the application of Alphabet Mom's health, the intake of mutually inhibiting elements is eliminated, thereby achieving their optimal bioavailability.
Indications for use Alphabet Mom's health
According to the instructions, Alphabet Mom's health is recommended as an additional source of minerals and vitamins for women during pregnancy and lactation.
According to the instructions, Alphabet Mom's health should not be taken only in the case of a separate intolerance to certain components of the drug.
You should also be careful in taking the drug for hyperthyroidism.
Dosing and Administration Alphabet Mom's Health
Vitamin complex allows you to independently choose the effect that a woman will receive from its reception - it varies depending on the mode:
- When taking Alphabet Mom's health once a day, all three pills are taken at the same time. The benefits of the drug in this case will be the same as those of other vitamin-mineral complexes;
- Taking Alphabet Mom's health twice a day (for example, two tablets in the morning and one in the evening), the effect will be higher than when taking a single-cell complex;
- When using Alphabet Mom's health three times a day with an interval of 4-6 hours, the maximum effect from the multivitamin complex is achieved. During this time, the vitamins and minerals contained in one tablet are completely absorbed, and therefore will not interact with the components of the next tablet. With this mode of application, the effect of the drug will be 30-50% higher than that of taking a traditional vitamin-mineral complex.
If the patient misses taking one pill, it can be taken along with the next one.
Side Effects of Alphabet Mom's Health
In general, Alphabet Mom's health does not cause side effects. Occasionally, allergic reactions may occur due to hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug.
While taking a vitamin complex with tetracycline and fluoroquinolone, their adsorption is difficult. Alphabet Mom's health potentiates the therapeutic and side effects of sulfonamides.
With the simultaneous use of the pink pill Alphabet and diuretics there is an increased risk of developing hypercalcemia.
With an overdose of Alphabet Mom's health, symptoms of acute poisoning and hypervitaminosis appear. In this case, it is recommended to do a gastric lavage, to carry out symptomatic treatment with the use of saline laxatives.
Analogs Alphabet Mom's Health
The following vitamin-mineral complexes are analogues of Alphabet Mom's health:
- Elevit Pronatal;
- Vitamariel Mama;
- Vitrum Folicum;
Terms and conditions of storage
Vitamins Alphabet Mom's health is recommended to be stored in a dark and dry place, where the humidity does not exceed 75%. The shelf life of the drug is 2 years.