Aertal is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent.
Release form and composition
Available drug in the form of oral tablets, powder for suspension for oral administration and 1.5% cream for external use.
Each Aertal tablet contains:
- 100 mg aceclofenac;
- Excipients: glyceryl distearate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium;
- Sepifilm 752 is white, containing titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, and macrogol stearate (film coating composition).
Implemented tablets of 10 pcs. in blister packs packed in cartons of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, or 9 pcs.
One package of Aertal powder contains:
- 100 mg aceclofenac;
- Excipients: hypromellose, sodium saccharinate, titanium dioxide, aspartame, sorbitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, caramel, milky and cream flavors.
Sold powder 3 g in bags, packaged in 20 pcs. in cardboard packs.
In 1 gram of cream Aertal contains:
- 15 mg aceclofenac;
- Excipients: propyl parahydroxybenzoate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, liquid paraffin, emulsion wax and water.
Implemented cream in aluminum tubes of 60 g.
Indications for use
According to the data specified in the instructions for Aertal, in the form of tablets, this drug is prescribed:
- For the relief of inflammation and elimination of pain in rheumatic lesions of soft tissues, scapulohumeral periarthritis, lumbago and toothache;
- For symptomatic treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
In the form of a solution prepared from powder, the use of Aertal is advisable in inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including ankylosing spondylarthritis, osteoarthrosis, as well as in juvenile, psoriatic, gouty and rheumatoid arthritis.
Aertal cream, according to the instructions, is designed to eliminate pain and treat inflammation caused by injuries of the musculoskeletal system, in particular, it is used for:
According to the annotation to the drug, the use of aeralt inside is contraindicated:
- When erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute stage;
- With gastrointestinal bleeding or suspicion of it;
- During the recovery period after coronary artery bypass surgery;
- Patients with a history of urticaria, bronchospasm or rhinitis, which occurred after taking acetylsalicylic acid or another NSAID;
- In case of severe hepatic / renal failure or the presence of active liver / kidney disease;
- For violations of blood and coagulation;
- Patients with hyperkalemia;
- Pregnant women;
- Children and teenagers under 18;
- During lactation;
- All patients with hypersensitivity to aceclofenac or any auxiliary component of the drug.
Aertal is prescribed in the form of tablets and powder, but with special care and under the constant supervision of a doctor to smokers and people of old age, as well as to patients with:
- Bronchial asthma;
- Peripheral arterial disease;
- Coronary heart disease;
- Decrease in the volume of circulating blood, including after extensive surgical intervention;
- Gastrointestinal tract diseases, kidney and / or liver history;
- Chronic heart, liver or kidney failure;
- Indicating a history of ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Hyperlipidemia or dyslipidemia;
- Cerebrovascular diseases;
- The presence of Helicobacter pylori infection;
- Severe somatic diseases;
- Alcohol abuse;
- Long-term use of NSAIDs.
Dosing and Administration
Orally, Aertal is taken in 1 tablet or 1 packet, dissolved in 40–60 ml of water immediately before use, twice a day, in the morning and evening.
Cream Aertal rubbing movements applied to the affected area three times a day. The amount of funds depends on the area of the proposed lesion. 1.5-2 g (the size of a pea) is enough for processing 5-7 sq. Cm. surface.
Oral administration of Aertal may cause such side effects as:
- Nausea, pain in the area of epigastria, diarrhea, vomiting, flatulence, dyspepsia, intestinal colic, constipation, anorexia, transient increase in the activity of hepatic transaminases, in rare cases - stomatitis, pancreatitis, perforation and bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract, hepatitis;
- Headache, agitation, sleep disturbances, dizziness, extremely rare - tinnitus, irritability, disorientation, tremor, anxiety, paresthesia, vertigo, depression, aseptic meningitis, as well as disturbances in sensitivity, hearing, vision, taste, memory;
- Peripheral edema, in rare cases - interstitial nephritis, proteinuria, hematuria, nephrotic syndrome, acute renal failure;
- In rare cases - ischemic heart disease, arterial hypertension, tachycardia, congestive heart failure;
- Leukopenia, in individual cases - hemolytic anemia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, aplastic anemia.
Also Aertal, reviews, can cause allergic reactions that manifest skin rash and itching, rarely - urticaria, bronchospasm, and systemic anaphylactic reactions, rarely - pneumonitis, vasculitis, erythema multiforme, toxic epidermal necrolysis, erythroderma, anaphylactic shock, Stevens-Johnson syndrome .
Structural analogue of Aertal is Asinak.
Terms and conditions of storage
Aertal is a prescription drug. It should be stored in a dry place at temperatures up to 25 ºС. Shelf life of tablets and powder - 4 years, cream - 3 years.