Aerovit is a multivitamin preparation intended to prevent the lack of vitamins in the body.
Release form and composition
Aerovit is available in the form of coated tablets, which include: ascorbic and folic acids, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, α-tocopherol acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, retinol acetate, rutozid. cyanocobalamin, riboflavin mononucleotide.
Aerovit is available in blisters or in polymeric cans of 30 pieces each.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Aerovit applies:
- As a prophylactic agent to compensate for the deficiency of vitamins due to unbalanced nutrition with a predominance of freeze-dried and canned foods in the diet;
- When exposed to the body of extreme factors such as vibration, motion sickness, overload, noise, low barometric pressure, the field of ultra-high frequencies.
According to the instructions, Aerovit does not apply:
- With a high sensitivity of the body to the components of the multivitamin complex;
- Simultaneously with the intake of levodopa;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- At the age of 18 years.
Dosing and Administration
Aerovita tablets are intended for oral administration. They are taken one per day.
When exposed to high loads during flights, the drug is taken on a pill per day. The duration of use of Aerovit is from 14 to 60 days.
When using Aerovita, allergic adverse reactions may occur.
When using Aerovit, it should be borne in mind that:
- Pyridoxine, which is part of the drug, reduces the effects of steroid hormones and levodopa;
- Isoniatid increases the rate of excretion of pyridoxine;
- Hydralazine, cycloserine, penicillamine are pyridoxine antagonists;
- With an overdose of the drug may occur: nausea, vomiting, pallor of the skin, drowsiness; Aerovitis overdose treatment is symptomatic.
Analogues of Aerovit are the majority of multivitamin complexes, having in their composition the same components, for example, Undevit, Tetravit, StressAbs, Rikavit, Revit, Revitalize, Pikovit, Paneksavit, Gendevit, Dekamevit and others.
Terms and conditions of storage
The drug is stored at a temperature of not more than 25 ºC in a dry place with limited access of children, not more than two years.