Marsh Marsh is a medicinal plant with numerous beneficial properties (disinfectant, anti-inflammatory, sedative, wound healing, etc.) and is widely used in the treatment of a number of diseases.
For medicinal purposes, use the plant root and leaves. Collect raw materials in the fall or early spring.
The roots of the Aira marsh contains up to 4% of the essential oil, which is a pleasant scent and taste liquid. As part of the essential oil are present:
- Sesquiterpene alcohol;
- Valerian and acetic acid.
The main component of the essential oil is azarone - a derivative of phenylpropane.
In addition to the essential oil, Air Marsh also contains:
- Bitter glycoside acorin;
- Palmitic, ascorbic, acoric acid
- Glycoside lucenion;
- Catechin tannins;
- Bitterness of akoretin;
- Alkaloid calamine.
Useful properties of the calamus calamus
Marsh marsh - a medicinal plant, about the properties of which the doctors of Ancient Greece wrote. Application of calamus calamus has a calming, anti-inflammatory, tonic, disinfectant, vasodilator, wound healing, expectorant, antipyretic, antispasmodic action on the body.
Widely used Air swamp in the form of tinctures, decoctions, powder from the root.
A decoction of the roots of the calamus calamus is one of the most effective gastric agents. Its action is due to the presence of akorina, which improves appetite and stimulates digestion due to the increased excitability of taste nerve endings and increased separation of gastric juice, in particular, hydrochloric acid.
Application of calamus calamus increases bile secretion and improves the functionality of the liver. For diseases of the gallbladder, liver, bile ducts, infusion of leaves and roots of Aira. It is also taken as an antipyretic and expectorant for bronchial asthma, pulmonary tuberculosis, bronchitis, pneumonia.
The root of the calamus calamus is taken in the form of a powder or broth, chewed in small pieces as a tonic to help with depression of the central nervous system. Useful plant for increasing sexual function, as well as for various mental illnesses, convulsions, hysteria, neurasthenia, as a means of improving memory.
Powder of the root of the Acorus marsh sprinkled wounds and ulcers on the body. When a snake bite useful lotion from the decoction or sap plants, as well as take the broth inside.
Infusion Aira marsh recommended for use in diseases of the spinal cord, characterized by loss of sensitivity, as well as flu, cholera, typhoid as a disinfectant.
This miraculous plant helps with painful menstruation and inflammatory processes of the female genital organs (belyah, colpitis, vaginitis). In these diseases, it is useful to do a douche infusion or a decoction of the rhizomes of plants, baths and baths.
Baths are recommended from the leaves and root of the Aira marsh for chronic arthritis, polyarthritis, as they produce antipyretic and anti-arthritic effect, and also help in the treatment of bone lesions and rickets.
In case of sore throat, unpleasant smell from the mouth, inflammatory processes in the oral cavity, and toothache, the Acor swamp brew is used for rinsing. Calamus root is chewed to reduce craving for smoking.
Indications for use of calamus calamus
The properties of the calamus calamus have been applied in the treatment of many diseases. So, treating a plant diseases of the stomach and intestines:
- Decreased appetite.
As lotions shown Air swamp with:
- Trophic ulcers in diabetic angio and neuropathy;
- Purulent wounds.
Useful properties of calamus marsh with diseases of the teeth and gums, namely when:
- Inflammatory processes in the oral cavity.
The use of the calamus calamus is shown in the pathologies of the female reproductive system:
- Painful menstruation.
Also used plant:
- With bone lesions;
- To normalize blood pressure;
- To improve vision and memory;
- In neuroblastoma, lymphosarcoma, leukemia, Hodgkin's disease, liver cancer, and stomach cancer.
Marsh marsh and drugs from it are contraindicated in:
- Inflammatory processes in the kidneys;
- Increased acidity of the stomach.
Decoctions and infusions from the calamus calamus should be taken with caution in case of hypotension, since they can cause a decrease in pressure.
Dosages of decoctions and infusions should also be carefully monitored, since if they are consumed excessively, they cause an emetic effect.
Homemade medicine from the calamus calamus
- A decoction of the roots of the plant: 3 tablespoons of the roots of the plant (preferably crushed) pour half a liter of boiling water, simmer for half an hour over low heat, let cool and strain. Drink the broth should be half a glass 3 times a day, half an hour before each meal;
- A decoction of rhizomes of Aira marsh for baths: 300 g of rhizomes of a plant are required for 5 liters of water. Pour the roots with water, boil for 5 minutes, insist 1 hour and strain. Take a bath for 20-25 minutes at temperatures up to 38 ° C;
- Infusion of leaves of Aira: 1 tablespoon of leaves of a plant pour 1 cup boiling water, insist half an hour and strain. Take 1 tablespoon three times a day before each meal;
- Alcohol tincture of the roots of the plant: 1 tablespoon of the roots pour a glass of vodka and insist for a week in a dark place, then strain. Take 15 drops with water after meals. As lotions - 1 teaspoon diluted in half a glass of water.