Acilact is a probiotic that regulates the balance of intestinal microflora.
Release form and composition
Acylact is produced in the form of tablets, dry lyophilisate for the preparation of oral suspension and suppositories for intravaginal and rectal administration.
One tablet, one suppository, and one dose of dry lyophilisate contain at least 10 7 live strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, lyophilized in a culture medium with the addition of a protective sucrose gelatin medium.
Acylact is implemented:
- In tablets - 20 and 30 pcs. in polypropylene cans and bottles and 60 pcs. in banks;
- In the form of suppositories - 5 pcs. in a blister pack of 2 pcs. in the box;
- In the form of a lyophilisate - in vials of 3 and 5 doses.
Indications for use
According to the data specified in the instructions for the ACYLACT, this probiotic is prescribed:
1. For the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity:
- Inflammatory diseases of the mucous membrane (glossitis, necrotizing gingivitis, aphthous stomatitis);
- Pathological changes of the mucous membranes that developed on the background of systemic diseases (lichen planus, Sjogren's disease, erythema multiforme exudative);
- Other diseases of the oral cavity associated with dysbiosis (multiple lesions of the teeth with caries, periodontitis, galvanism);
- And also for the purpose of prevention of purulent-inflammatory complications in preparing the patient for a planned maxillofacial surgery.
2. For the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract:
- Acute intestinal infections and foodborne toxicoinfections (of unknown etiology or caused by conditionally pathogenic microorganisms);
- Rotavirus gastroenteritis;
- Prolonged intestinal disorders, especially in young children;
- Chronic and prolonged enterocolitis and colitis, accompanied by a violation of the intestinal microflora;
- Nonspecific colitis in adults (mild and moderate form).
3. In case of female genital diseases:
- For the treatment of colpitis (an exception are cases of candidal, trichomonas and gonococcal etiology) after the end of the course of antibacterial therapy;
- For the treatment of vaginal dysbacteriosis caused by inflammatory processes of the appendages, cervix and uterus, after undergoing a course of antibacterial therapy;
- In order to prevent infectious complications in preparing patients for planned gynecological surgery;
- When prenatal preparation of pregnant women who are at risk of developing purulent-septic complications.
In addition, Atsilakt, according to the instructions, it is advisable to apply:
- Often sick children and adults with symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis, including those accompanied by immunodeficiency states;
- As part of complex therapy of atopic dermatitis in children with the presence of dysbiosis;
- As a rehabilitation therapy after the use of antibiotics.
According to the data specified in the annotation to the preparation, the use of Acylact is contraindicated:
- In the presence of hypersensitivity;
- When vulvovaginal candidiasis;
- Children up to 12 years in pill form.
Dosing and Administration
One tablet and one suppository correspond to one dose of the drug, in a bottle with powder there can be 3 or 5 doses.
The specific dosage and duration of use of Acylact is determined by the attending physician, taking into account the severity of dysbiosis and the clinical form of the disease.
Oral forms of the drug should be taken orally 2-3 times a day, half an hour before meals.
Suspension is prepared from Acilact lyophilisate, taking into account the fact that one dose of the drug must be added 1 tsp. (5 ml) of boiled chilled water. The prepared solution is not subject to storage, therefore it is necessary to prepare it immediately before use.
For acute inflammatory processes of the intestine in the form of a suspension, the babies of Acilact give 2-3 doses per day, children over 12 years old and adults 5 doses each. The course of treatment is 7-8 days. With a long course of inflammation and recurrent forms of the disease - in the same doses, only for 14-25 days.
For diseases of the oral mucosa, Acilact is taken in 4-6 doses in the form of tablets (they should be absorbed in the mouth) or 5 doses in the form of irrigation 2-3 times a day for two weeks.
Intravaginal apply suppositories Atsilakt and suspension in the form of irrigations and applications with a tampon impregnated with a solution:
- In inflammatory processes - 5 doses of the solution or 1 candle twice a day for 5-10 days;
- In case of violation of the purity of the vaginal secretion during pregnancy - 1 candle 1-2 times a day. The treatment is carried out until the disappearance of the clinical symptoms and the restoration of the purity of the secret;
- With the preventive purpose of purulent-septic complications - 5 doses of a solution or 1 candle 1-2 times a day for 5-10 days (the treatment should be started as many days before the expected date of delivery or surgery).
After the use of antibiotics, Acylact is recommended for rectal use of 1 suppository 1-2 times a day for 10 days, then a 10-20 day break, etc. - In total, the duration of treatment is 3-4 months.
If the intestinal microflora is impaired in children with atopic dermatitis, the drug is prescribed in 5 doses per day in courses of 20-25 days with 1.5-2-month breaks. The total number of such courses is determined by the normalization of microflora and the condition of the skin.
Numerous patient testimonies indicate that side effects do not occur when using Acilact. In rare individual cases - in the presence of hypersensitivity or intolerance to the components of the drug - allergic reactions may develop.
The following drugs are analogues of Acylact:
- For oral administration: Biobacton, Lactobacterin;
- For intravaginal use: Lactobacterin, Lactinorm, Ecofemin.
Terms and conditions of storage
Atsilakt is an over-the-counter drug from pharmacies. The shelf life of all forms of release is 1 year if stored in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 2 to 10 ºС.